We will review theory and practice of work to strengthen the torso area based on Traditional Yoga techniques and then execute asanas that require control of this body section.
Topics to review:
- Importance of breathing in practice.
- Adequate physical warmth for a safe practice.
- Entry, maintenance and exit of them.
- Postures and their contrapostures.
- Appropriate adjustments, facilitation and intensifications.
- Adequate relaxation after the asana.
Suggested Fees: ILS 70O
ur Trainer Alejandro Baeza Luco is visiting us from Chile, he started to practice Yoga at the beginning of the last decade and in 2010 he meets Yogacharya Tonmoy Shome and decides to follow him. He is the teacher of the Loknath Method formed outside India, which is the most experienced in the world and has traveled through India, Chile, Uruguay, Brazil, Spain and Tunisia giving meetings, master classes, workshops, interviews and participating in different events to disseminate Traditional Yoga He was the first Chilean member of the Government of India (ITEC) to participate in a Training Course for Yoga Teachers from around the world at the Yoga University SVYASA. Now travels the World sharing classes and courses of Traditional Yoga Loknath Method